Treatment of several common cases of ceramic tile processing machinery (edge rounding, chamfering, polishing):
I: The horizontal plane of machine is slant (the tiles which have been ground are not even ); if the horizontal plane of machine is slant after a period of time, the reasons are as follows:
1. The foundation is soft. The cement foundation without compaction can not bear the weight of the main engine itself, which makes the main engine sink and leads to unevenness. The foundation needs to be tamped and the fuselage needs to be leveled.
2. The support foot of tile is not fixed. When large tiles is being ground, it is easy to appear displacement, resulting in slant horizontal plane. The bracket needs to be corrected.
3. Only a small part of the conveying chain block rubber is replaced for the machine that is used for a long time. The new and old block rubbers are used together, and the heights are different, resulting in ground tiles with thick and thin ends. It is necessary to replace all the block rubber or the whole conveyor chain.
4. The conveyor chain causes slant horizontal plane. The conveyor chain at one end of the ceramic tile and the conveyor chain at the other end of the ceramic tile are not in a straight line (not horizontal) with the front and rear pressing plates. First, adjusting the height of the guide rail at the end of the ceramic tile (it can be realized by adjusting the screw rod of travel screw under the guide rail), to help ceramic tile be transported attached to the guide rail from the beginning to the end when being ground. If it is uneven, it is necessary to raise the travel screw of the guide rail until it is flat. The horizontal adjustment of the conveyor chain on the left side of the machine is also inferred according to this principle.
II: The head, tail or the middle of tile cannot be polished:
1. The main reason why the head and tail of the tile can't be polished is that the chain wheel of the bone row behind the head of the ceramic tile has displacement, which causes the displacement when the ceramic tile moves forward. First, it is required to remove the two machine sleeves on the top, and correct the height and angle of the two sprockets at the end of the ceramic tile, subject to the consistency of the two sprockets on the gearbox.
2. The middle part can't be polished or not polished well: the front and rear pressing plates are too loose, and the tiles sink during grinding, resulting in too much grinding in the middle of the tiles and the middle part can't be polished or not well polished. It can be solved by separating the shell fastening splint chain.